20.7.06

And all continue this way...

Well, as i let in the last post, i took part of MACAFERRI y ASOC, a funny and popular pop music band, during the nineties. With this band I learned how to produce, record and sell music, if you know what I mean :). We released 2 CDs, the 1st one "Bombacha Veloz" and the 2nd one "2da Parte". In 1994 this band sudenlly ended its career and i continue producing in my place.
In 2003 I entered the house/dance music world, composing and producing tracks in this style and using my voice for the very first time in my life ( comercially at least). The results were really good, between 2004 and 2005 i was signed by some labels worldwide and this year i got a great deal with a small label in England to co-produce great soulful music...so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home