18.7.06

The story so far..

Let me go to the past for a while..
All started circa 1975 when i was a teen. I beg my parents for an electric guitar, my 1st one ( an argentine Fratti Les Paul) and this Xmas i finally received a beautiful wine red one. With this cute thing, I started to learn how to play till 1980 when ( again my father) bought me a gorgeous Gibson ES 347. During this years I study a lot with different teachers, like Professor J.C Zemp, the big Santiago Grande Castelli, Victor Rodriguez and some more and of course took part of many rock and pop bands in my place.
About 1983 and yet a well known guitarist, I created my 1st important band, ACME, with some interesting guys like Hector "Turco" Mansur, Julio Kobryn and others. This band was the foundation for other important band in my career, EFE EME. In this one I share credits with Pablo Granados, whom later, in 1992 take me to my 1st important work as producer, MACAFERRI y ASOC. With this band, i reached the gold in 1993 with the 1st CD, called "Bombacha Veloz"
...and this will continue :)

4 Comments:

At 5:29 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 12:52 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:40 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:50 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home